Some great businesses here in Portland:
- The Yoga Space
- Kate has been a profound healing presence for me. Schedule your appointment with her at Inner Court Acupuncture
- For cheerful surroundings, delicious treats, and joyful service, visit the Happy Sparrow Cafe. Mary and Danny are some of the kindest and warmest people I've met, and you NEED to get yourself a kolache. I know it.
- Get some practical and supportive consulting from the amazing Katie to realize your professional dreams with Passion Plan Consulting
- Find some support for your children and yourself with Nicole Marchant, M.A. and Experiential Play Therapy.
- Treat yourself to the powerful healing and nourishment of massage with Angela Severson, LMT. Call 541-517-4757 or email
for your appointment.
- Want to write and speak about your business in a way that feels good and works? Don't hesitate to contact the magnificent Erin Donley at Marketing Your Truth.
- One of the most delicious purveyors of coffee and delectables (if you haven't had the rosemary sausage biscuits and gravy, you are NOT complete, I assure you) also happens to be one of my favorite spots to work and meet with clients. Joah and Ginger are my heroes. Visit the Bare Bones Cafe, stat.
Some great businesses elsewhere, and still accessible!
* When was the last time you talked with someone about your health and receieved the personal attention you deserve? Call my amazing and dear friend (and holistic health coach!) Erin Nelson for a free initial consult today!
* Nutricia Consulting, owned and operated by the sparkly and wise Tricia McCauley. She also makes some amazing body treats through Leafyhead Lotions and Potions (who wouldn't want some of that??).
Authors you will be glad you checked out: